Friday 25 November 2016

Initial set design

This is my initial set design i have created in Sally's lesson.


























How have you used photography as a form of primary research to develop your initial set design ideas?
How i have used photography for primary research is that i took the pictures myself. I didn't get the images from the internet or got it from anyone else i took them with a camera.

Do you think this has been successful?
I think it has been successful because it will help me and my group get an idea of how we would want our set design to look.

How do you think this has helped you to develop your ideas?
This has helped me develop my ideas because i will now know how to build my set design for my group as i am set designer,

What influence has looking at the research methods f Stanley Kubrick in the last project influenced how you approach the research you have completed in this project?

Which of your initial design ideas do you think is the most successful?

Explain why?

How could you develop this idea further to use for the game show concept you have chosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment